We will produce teaching resources for teachers and pupil which will be available online.
1) An iBook manifesto on Glocal Education for use on mobile learning devices for teachers.
- key concepts of Global Education (peace, human rights, environment, sustainable development, inter-culturalism) with insights and references to the most updated bibliography;
- key skills and competences related to employability and career paths for young people in the field
- en samling av goda exempel
- methodological guidelines for the planning of workshops with students, inside school;
- operational guidelines for planning, tutoring, and evaluating volunteering experiences outside the scholastic environment
- guidelines for cross-referencing to curriculum attainment targets and assessment in the respective partner countries
2) A series of online ‘Webquests’ with suggested procedures to develop inter-curricular modules with pupils. It will not be a traditional subject based textbook, but will include informative texts, images, videos, games, quizzes etc
- a problem-based, cross-curricular model addressed directly to student groups, supported by teachers
- en läroplan som speglar multipla intelligenser och olika inlärningssätt
- a learning path essentially based on research of a specific scenario and problem solving. (in the field and through the Internet – a Webquest)
- analysen av de lokala och globala sammanhang kommer kontinuerligt sammanflätade och överlappade
- för varje ämne kommer det att finnas en specifik insikt om referentiell europeisk politik